Search Search

Policy on Visiting and Exchange Study at Caltech

Caltech does not accept visiting students outside of our established bilateral exchanges. Therefore we cannot accept or process any requests to come to Caltech as an undergraduate visiting or exchange student. Furthermore, students may not request that their university be added to the bilateral partner list.

Students from universities that are exchange partners with Caltech must apply through their home university's internal selection process. Direct individual applications from students who are degree candidates at exchange partner universities are not accepted. All candidates must come through the partner university's internal selection process.