Rail & Bus
- National Rail - Official source for U.K. rail information, timetables, and fares
- BritRail - Rail tickets and passes for extended travel, boats, tours, and some busses.
- STA Travel - Offers rail travel in the U.K.
- Rick Steves' Guide to Eurail Passes - Guide to Eurail passes; offers passes for sale, so some information may be specific to passes for sale.
Bus travel is very cheap compared to trains when abroad. It can be cheaper and more convenient (with fewer or no luggage restrictions) than budget airlines. Many such budget buses have a hop-on and hop-off option so you can get off and see things and break your travel as you wish.
Check out the following bus travel options around the world!
- National Express - Large network of coach service in the U.K.
- Stagecoach Bus - Large U.K. bus network.
- Megabus - Low cost inter city bus travel (subsidiary of Stagecoach).
- Oxford Tube - Provides service primarily between Oxford and London.