Search Search

Graduate Opportunities for Study or Research Abroad

Graduate students seeking funding to support research abroad at the graduate or postdoctoral level should contact major funding agencies in their field and research fellowship opportunities such as the Fulbright. The internet is a valuable tool; one excellent online resource for such grants is GrantsNet. In addition, graduate students can find books in the FASA Office library that provide information on such funding. Graduate students are also encouraged to speak with faculty in their department to obtain their advice on such funding.

Recent alumni who are interested in fellowships such as the Fulbright, Rhodes, or Marshall should contact the director of the FASA Office to find out requirements for obtaining a Caltech endorsement or nomination for such awards.